CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 23, 2006

A New Venture

As some of you may know, at the beginning of September 2005 Joshua and I (this is Catherine writing, in case you didn't gather that) joined a MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group at our church. Joshua plays with other babies in the nursery while I spend time getting to know other moms. It's been a great addition to our lives. I knew I wanted to get involved even more next year so when they were looking for volunteers to be on the steering team for next year I immediately signed up. So, it's official, I am the new coordinator for the MOPS group at our church next year. It is sure to be a busy summer planning for the year (we meet September-May) and an even busier fall as I will also be taking on the responsibility for caring for Shawn and Erin's little boy five days a week. I am looking forward to these exciting changes!

0 comments: