CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 30, 2007

A Camping We Will Go!

We are taking off to enjoy the holiday weekend camping! This will be our second trip out with our little trailer! Thanks to an amazing little white anti-nausea pill a fabulous pediatrician prescribed Joshua yesterday we have our old Joshua back!!! He hasn't thrown up in in over 24 hours and is back to an active little boy! His appetite is slowly coming back too. Hopefully all will go well this weekend and he will continue on the road to recovery so we can all enjoy our time away! I'll have to capture some pictures of the inside of our trailer as I realized the other day I haven't posted any. Enjoy the holiday weekend

1 comments:

ASchaaf said...

Hi Catherine-

I stumbled upon your blog through a bit of blog-hopping. Not sure if you remember me from Calvin...you knew my twin sister, Tracy, too.

Enjoy reading about your adventures...

Amy (Lyzenga) Schaaf
www.schaaf99.blogspot.com