CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Mmmm good!




I was finally brave enough to try baking with both of the boys. Since Matthew was born, baking has occurred during nap times so just Joshua and I can bake together. Being that Matthew is 16 months old, just around the same time I started baking with Joshua, I figured it was time to let Matthew help too. Joshua wasn't exactly thrilled about having another helper in the kitchen at first, but he got over it quickly. Besides pouring ingredients in and mixing, Matthew learned the finer points to baking . . . licking the beaters after the mixing is completed! It's a bit busier with baking with both boys, but they sure had fun helping!

1 comments:

Brenda said...

Good for you! Let me know when you want to try it w/ THREE boys...I'll send Sam right over! ;)