CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 25, 2011

More Memories At the Cottage

We have been able to create so many fun summer memories out at the lake thanks to my uncle and aunts kindness in hosting us many days this summer at their beautiful cottage! Yet again we were graced with a nice day to enjoy the water and all the fun it holds. This particular day my uncle picked up the old Hobie Cat sailboat that was my grandpa's that he hold sold to someone on the lake. We spent a bit of time cleaning it, but overall it is in fantastic shape still! The boys like playing on just me, my brothers and my cousins did back in the day. Another fabulous day and more memories banked.


Cory's obsession this summer, wakeboarding.


My uncle Steve showing off his skills slalom skiing.




He is seriously fast and very good!




Cleaning up and playing on the sailboat.




Hanging out on the sailboat.




Just thought this picture was funny as everyone just had to look at the dead fish we were passing.




Matthew and Rachel.



Joshua steering the boat with Uncle Steve.



The boys playing on the sailboat.




Perhaps a bit random, but just as we pulled into the garage that night our Expedition flipped to 90,000 miles.


0 comments: