CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 16, 2011

Thanksgiving

This was my first year having to cook an entire Thanksgiving dinner and I must say it went a lot more smoothly than I thought it would.  Thankfully my dad got a turkey as a gift from work so I didn't even have to figure out what to buy, I just had to figure out how to prepare it.  Surprisingly, cooking a turkey isn't a big deal, just a lot of time in the oven is all.  With the table laden with food we sat down at the table along with my dad and brother and enjoyed the company along with the food.  I am so very thankful for all the blessings and though I may complain at times, I honestly have NOTHING to complain about in the big scheme of things.  My blessings are way to numerous to even begin to write down and even though it never seems like enough I'd like to again say....thank you God!




0 comments: