CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Simple Summertime Pleasures


Today Joshua and I headed outside to play in his little pool because it was so nice. However, Joshua's pool filled with lots of great toys apparently wasn't good enough for him so he crawled out, up the front walkway, up the steps to the faucet. He tried to turn the water on, but just couldn't get the right motion so I helped turn it on. Joshua stood there putting his hand in the water and squealing. Worried about what my budget-loving husband would do when he gets our next water bill and sees how much our little afternoon of fun costs, I grabbed a bucket and started dumping the water on the plants so at least it wasn't a total waste. Joshua thought this filling up the bucket thing was the greatest! He stood there for about 15 minutes just playing in the faucet. Who would have thought that a faucet and a bucket would make a kid so happy?!?!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure your husband is not that budget conscious. Water's cheap. I'm sure he's more worried about your shoe fetish.