CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 29, 2006

New Shoes!!


If you know me at all, you know I have a shoe fetish. My motto is "the more, the merrier'! Well my brother-in-law's wife Erin just happens to have the same fetish so when she saw a pair of cute little "Crocs" type shoes yesterday in infant sizes she had to tell me about them! So, last night Joshua and I went off to the mall to get him a pair. They are the most hilarious little shoes I have ever seen for infants! They are a crazy light-weight material and they are very wide so they are perfect for Joshua's fat little feet. It's hard to find a cute pair of shoes for a boy, so we snatched these up when we found them! They will be the perfect shoe for the beach and camping since they can just be sprayed off with water! Aren't they just too cute for words?!?!?!

0 comments: