CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Sprinkler Fun!



Joshua loves the water, whether it is his little pool, Shawn and Erin's pool, the tub, the faucet or even sprinklers. Since we have a sprinkling system that goes on in the morning Joshua usually doesn't get to play in them. One night this week Cory turned them on for him to explore. Then, last night Cory decided to get out a regular sprinkler to water our side yard that was in need of a little extra water. Well, it didn't take Joshua but a second to make his way over to the water! Fully clothed Joshua and Cory ran and played in the sprinkler. I'm not sure who had more fun, Cory or Joshua!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just realized I hadn't checked your blog this week. I was sure missing a lot of great pictures. I love the sprinkler with Cory and Joshua. The shoes are great - I have 3 pairs and just love them. They are so comfortable and like you say - they clean up easily. What a great park - I'm sure Joshua will learn a lot of physical skills from what I could see.
Catherine, I just recently learned that our neighbors right next door belong to Calvin CRC. When I heard about your cousin, I asked them if they knew him. They knew him well and were actually leaving for his funeral when we came home with the trailer last weekend. I hope the family is feeling God's strength in this difficult time.
Love, Mom and Dad