CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Fun With My New Camera

For quite some time I have been wishing I had a digital camera to carry around in my purse for all those great photo ops that occur while we are out and about. So, when the ads came on Thanksgiving day I searched for a great deal and found a Canon Powershot A530 for a very low price. We went to Kmart the day after Thanksgiving and got a rain check since they didn't have one in stock. So, now I have been able to capture some fun shots while we are out on the town. Take a peek at a few pictures. . .

Joshua and Grandpa at the Home Depot
Playing in the boat at the mall.
Uncle Phil lets Joshua drive the bus at the mall.
Joshua is not so thrilled with going through the car wash.

1 comments:

Van Wesep Ventures said...

Great camera! Paul and I have said the same many times, especially since the missing camera at the mini golf this summer. I tried to get a camera phone when I was upgrading, but ended up not upgrading my phone at all due to cost. I'll have to watch for those after Christmas sales. Really cool to catch those quick moments that you weren't expecting. That look on Joshua's face at the car wash looks quite familiar...I think I've seen it several times before.