CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Happy 2nd Birthday Joshua!

Today Joshua officially turns 2! I am in awe of where two years went! Many people said that time would go fast and I didn't believe them (I really doubted this as boring day after boring day passed watching an infant who could do a whole lot of nothing)! Alas, the time has flown! Now I'm not going to lament about missing my baby because I really don't (I'm not a fan of infants, unless the infant is not mine 24/7 and can be given back to the parents)! I miss holding and snuggling with my baby for hours on end, but that is about the extent of it. The past year has been so much more fun as Joshua's personality has really come through. He is such a delightful, laid back, happy little kid (at least most of the time)! I love that he can communicate more now and can actively participate in activities. It's just so exciting to see what God has packed into this little package we call Joshua! What a blessing he is to us!

3 comments:

Missy said...

Happy birthday, sweet Joshua!

The time does fly, and I can't believe you are two years old already! You are such a blessing to your Mommy and Daddy and entire family, and we are so thankful that God put you here with all of us. Have a wonderful birthday!!

Love, Missy and Elijah :)

Van Wesep Ventures said...

Happy Birthday Buddy! You have grown into such cute and handsome little boy. Looking forward to your party on Saturday.

Jon Schneider said...

Happy birthday, Joshua!