CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A Trip to John Ball Zoo

Monday morning Joshua and I met a few of the moms and kids from my MOPS group at John Ball Zoo. Mind you the temps were in the 90's on Monday! It was a bit toasty and the animals seemed to be either sleeping or very listless. The heat was a bit much, but we enjoyed walking around and looking at the animals and socializing with friends. I'm sure Joshua and I will head back later this summer and will hopefully try the sting ray and shark touching experience (the children's museum and the zoo do a cultural exchange, meaning if you have a membership to one you can get in free to the other establishment for a particular month).

1 comments:

Van Wesep Ventures said...

Somehow I missed this post earlier, sorry. Looks like you had a lot of fun. I had just mentioned to Paul the other day that I would like to take the kids to the zoo this summer. Hopefully, the kids will enjoy it like Joshua did.