CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 06, 2007

Splashing at the Park!

Thanks to Brenda (one of my brother's good friends from high school) I became aware of a new water playground that was opening at Lamar Park today. So, Erin and I took the boys over to see what is was all about. It was jam packed with people, but we were able to meet up with Brenda and her daughter Emma as well as Brenda's friend Bradi and her girls. Before we could even get into the water we were approached by someone from WCSG radio and Erin, Brenda, Bradi and myself were all interviewed about our thoughts on this new attraction. Once we got to the water Joshua wasn't so sure of the water shooting everywhere and spent most of his time up on my hip, while Owen was walking around checking everything out and getting soaked in the process! It's a fabulous place! We'll have to head back some other time when it's not so packed with people.

1 comments:

Van Wesep Ventures said...

I saw on the news that they were opening the water park, it looked like fun. Glad you got to enjoy it. Missed the interview on the radio though.