CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 30, 2007

Funny Quote

Yesterday when I went to get Joshua out of his bed after his nap he was sitting there with a very sad look on his face and before I even got to ask him what was wrong he declared, "My smile is broken!" Huh??? It took me a minute to figure it out, but yes indeed his smile was broken. Earlier in the day we had been to Costco with some friends of ours and as we checked out the lady at the door drew a smiley face on Joshua's hand. During his nap the smiley face had rubbed off. As he told me a few minutes after I redrew the smiley face, "My smile wiped off in my bed. Mommy fixed it!" Love to hear the language and now I can start recording all those funny quotes!

1 comments:

Van Wesep Ventures said...

That's a cute one. Definately one for the "baby book".