CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Can't get enough of those cars!


When we got home from playgroup today we collected the mail from our mailbox and I showed Joshua the Car and Driver and Road and Track that were both in the pile. He was so excited! Instead of wanting to stay outside and shovel he ran to the door telling me he wanted to go in and look at the car magazines. So, I got him inside along with the pile of mail and I went back out to collect our things from the car. When I got back inside the house this is the scene I found - Joshua happily sitting on the couch looking through daddy's car magazines saying, "I like this one! That car is green, it match my truck (a little Hot Wheels truck he has). Mom, you drive this one? You want this one?" He's a car addict at two and a half!
Just a funny quote from yesterday that came out of the blue. . . "Mommy, daddy getting you a Mustang" To which I replied, "Oh, really? He must be rich. Mustangs cost a lot of money" Joshua's response, "It's two dollars!". In that case I guess I'm getting a Hot Wheels mustang, not a real one!

1 comments:

Van Wesep Ventures said...

Great shot - it's usually the Toys R Us magazines that get that kind of attention at our house...what advanced reading you do Joshua.