CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

What's a child to do?

The packing is going full force ahead.
My once office looks like this currently.....

And my kitchen cupboards are 2/3 of the way to being totally cleaned out. I do have to leave the food, dishes, silverware and a few pots/pans so we can eat the next couple of weeks because their is just so much fast food I'm willing to consume.

So, what's a child to do when they have lost their parents every waking moment to the mound of boxes piling up around them? Find some pleasure in the simplest of activities such as creating with some left over packing peanuts. Just dab the peanut on wet cloth and start sticking for hours of fun while mom and dad keep packing up the house.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Looks like you've done a lot of packing... I'm impressed. How exciting that your house sold (for you that is, we're sad to have you leave the neighborhood). :-)

Sheryl