CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 04, 2009

New year, new car


Knowing our lease is up on my car in March and also knowing there are many good year-end deals my car-hunting husband was on the prowl while he was on vacation over Christmas and New Years. He was really thinking a mini-van might be a good option, but then on the advice of a co-worker decided to look at a Suzuki XL7. It has a 3rd row seat which gives us the flexibility we were looking for in passenger room while still being an SUV. To be honest I wasn't sure I could jump to a mini-van and Joshua was ADAMANT about not having a mini-van. Cory test drove a used XL7 on Wednesday. He liked it so we all headed back on Friday morning to take a family test drive. I liked the car as did Joshua. So, by Friday night we were the proud owners of a 2007 Suzuki XL7 (it only had 7,000 miles on it). Cory was right in that the dealership was able to offer us a really low price because they wanted to include it in their year-end. I gotta say I will miss my Torrent, but am enjoying this new car already! Oh and no more of the two black cars, YEAH - silver will hopefully look a lot cleaner even when it is dirty!








0 comments: