CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 08, 2009

Not as good as it could have been.. .


Old Navy usually has a half off clearance price sale every January. I try to hit this sale every year because with Joshua being predictable in his growth and sizes I can easily stock up for the next winter season. However, Old Navy isn't conducting this sale this year. HUGE bummer! When I called the salesperson assured me that the clearance prices were still really good and had been adjusted down even more that day. So, of course I had to make a trip to the mall and see what bargains I could hunt down. The prices weren't nearly as good as last year which caused me to put back a few items in my basket, but they were still fairly good considering what I would have paid for them if they were full price. It's also a tad bit easier to spend a bit more when I now know if will be worn by the next child. I got a couple sweaters and a number of long sleeve shirts, but only one pair of fleece pants (pants must of been in high demand because there were hardly any on clearance and of course not one pair was in the size Joshua will need for next year. For what you see pictured I paid $60. Not too bad, but not as good as I'm used to with this sale.

0 comments: