CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Little Valentine Creator


Joshua had already created valentine cards for family, but since Joshua is in preschool now I thought it would be fun for him to make valentines for his friends at school. Knowing I had the time to help him create valentines (and knowing this time spent as just the two of us doing projects is fleeting as #2's arrival is coming) I searched for a valentine that would be fun to make. Of course I started my search with http://www.familyfun.go.com/ and came upon the perfect valentine card for Joshua to create; it of course involved a car! Today we spent some time mixing up the right color "mud" paint to drive his cars through and then he drove his cars on his valentine cards. After the paint dried he chose where to stick each of the little chocolate race cars. I finished the cards up by writing the words. He had a blast creating his valentines and is very excited to pass them out to his friends tomorrow at school!

"Zoom, my truck drove fast on that one!"


One of the finished products.

1 comments:

Van Wesep Ventures said...

Those are super cute...you are always so creative with your activities.