CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Creating

I've been going through some of Joshua's old baby clothes and other items the last few weeks. I was surprised to see I kept his old burp cloths, because they probably would have been better off in the trash after all the use and abuse they took during his first year of life! For this next baby I did purchase a set of burp cloths made out of Amy Butler fabrics from a lady whose items I saw at a craft sale (she also has an Etsy shop) but a few don't really cut it. So today I searched a few stores for some ribbon and bought some cloth diapers (a package of 6 that actually had 7 in it - BONUS!) and created some new burp cloths to use with this little guy. It only took me a couple hours and it only cost about $2.50 a burp cloth in the end. Now at least we have something new to use with the little guy and we won't have to use the old raggedy ones!

The finished products all lined up for a better view of the cute ribbon.

Another view of the 7 cute new burp cloths for about $18!


1 comments:

Lorna said...

Fun Blog. Great Burp clothes!