CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

1st Year of Preschool Completed!


Last night was the last preschool event of the year. I still can't get over how a whole school year has flown by and how Joshua's 1st year of school is already done! Joshua had a great year thanks in large part to his wonderful teachers! They made his first experience in school a very positive one. They were the constant in his ever-changing little world this year as we moved twice and added another member to our family. They taught Joshua many things like problem solving, sharing, being part of group, cognitive skills such as patterning and sorting and Bible stories. They were the heart and hands of Jesus. I am so thankful that Joshua was able to experience the preschool program that I put my heart and soul into for so many years and to have such loving and caring teachers. I don't think the realization of not going back to that school has quite hit him yet. I know that when it does he will miss his friends and his teachers. I too will miss his teachers who are both good friends of mine - Jessie, his teacher on the left was my student teacher and then we hired her to take over for me when I had Joshua and Natasha, his teacher on the right, taught at my school but not in the preschool program while I was there which was something we always had hoped would happen. We will definitely be staying in touch with these two wonderful women and hope to go visit them next school year. Next year brings many unknowns as Joshua will be attending a new school and teachers who we do not know, but we look forward to new preschool adventures! For now, it's on to lazy sunny summer days!

0 comments: