CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Comparison
















When first born Matthew reminded me very much of Joshua as a newborn. A few days after being home Matthew had already changed and the differences between the two boys were more pronounced. Lately however, I have thought that Matthew is again looking more like Joshua did at the same age. This week I put Matthew in one of Joshua's old outfits (right down to the same socks) and then remembered I had a picture of Joshua in the outfit. I quick snapped a pic of Matthew so I could put them side by side and compare the similarities and differences between the two. As you can see in the pictures above, you can definitely tell they are brothers, but the head shapes and hair lines are the biggest difference. My favorite part on both of them, the cubby cheeks!




3 comments:

Van Wesep Ventures said...

I remember doing that when Allison was first born as she resembled Gabrielle so much. However, it didn't last long and then they never looked alike again. It's Sam that looks like Gabrielle now. Funny thing - eh? Anyway, they are definately looking like brothers. I think when Matthew smiles he looks SO much like Joshua. It must be the way his smile changes the position of his cheeks. Cute pics!

ASchaaf said...

Very sweet pictures! I just love how they look different, but definitely look like brothers. :)

Anonymous said...

They are both perfect little angels!! I love the comparison pictures with the same outfits. Absolutely adorable.

Yolanda