CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

SNOW DAY!


I still love a good snow day now and then, even though I'm not teaching. It's a great excuse to have a lazy day together! Joshua was very excited to find out he had a snow day today! He decided that a snow day called for wearing his cozy pajamas all day. We played and watched a movie and enjoyed the general slow goings of the day. When I was checking Facebook one of Cory's cousins had mentioned making snow ice cream which I have done many times in preschool, but oddly haven't remembered to do it with my own kid! As you can probably guess our afternoon snack was snow ice cream! Joshua loved it! There are a few different recipes, but today I just used some clean, fresh snow from our deck, milk, vanilla and sugar - there were no exact measurements. It's even more delicious if you use heavy cream instead of milk, but I used what was on hand since it was easy.
Mixing up the snow, milk, vanilla and sugar.




Snow ice cream got Joshua's approval!

0 comments: