CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Keeping up with Matthew

What do I do all day?!?! Pick up the CONSTANT tornado of messes the little, active almost 2 year old boy leaves in his wake. Seriously, the kid can destroy a room in 2.2 seconds! The pictures below only capture a few minutes of the never-ending battle I seem to face every waking moment with this child. Getting him to pick up is a major challenge as his attention span only seems to last all of 30 seconds and cleaning up isn't what he finds fun. Oh how I can't wait for this stage to pass us by! All his toys in his room were subject to his dumping habits today.

And there sits the tornado of a child amidst all the stuff innocently looking at books (before those get thrown and added to the pile of chaos).


Next stop, dumping all the bathtub toys out in the bathtub and playing in the tub fully clothed of course. At least this little mess kept him happily occupied for quite some time and allowed me to clean all the other "dump" sites up.



1 comments:

Van Wesep Ventures said...

So there ARE moments when your house resembles mine! :) I currently have 3 that I would still consider tornadoes. I think Nicholas may be finally outgrowing that stage - just a bit.