CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 11, 2011

Excitement


Last night Cory called on his way home from work and said gas was still cheaper up the street from us than anywhere else so he was going to top the tank in the Expedition off. I went out and started it so he could just hop in and drive off. Apparently not soon after I started it the engine shut off. Odd. The garage smelled and the truck wouldn't start again. Thankfully we have AAA so we called and had a tow truck come and take it away to be fixed. The boys were beyond excited when the huge flat bed tow truck arrived! I was not as it meant we were stuck at home the next day and I was hoping to get out and visit my grandpa. After a new fuel something-er-other and lovely bill today we will hopefully be able to pick up our car tonight. At least the boys enjoyed the tow truck.

0 comments: