CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Back to Boulder Ridge We Go

Since only Matthew and I went to Boulder Ridge before I knew our other animal-loving son would want to go to which would mean we would be heading back to the park before the weather turned colder.  On a Saturday morning in September, after Joshua's early morning soccer game, we set out to see the animals.  Both boys enjoyed it, but Joshua LOVED it as I knew he would.  You can get so much closer to the animals and the staff there is so wonderful about answering questions and interacting with the kids.  Joshua made instant friends with one of the staff members in the reptile house who shared a lot of information about the creatures there and answered Joshua's questions; he even let Joshua hold a little tortoise, pet a Bearded Dragon and touch the Water Monitor!  Joshua was in his element!  When we finally left Joshua said, "When I grow up I want to work here and teach about the animals." I have a feeling we will be frequenting Boulder Ridge Wild Animal Park in the future. 





0 comments: