CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

One Lucky Boy!


Last night we headed out to a couple stores, one of them being Office Depot. While Cory was looking around Joshua explored the entire store as I followed. He stopped still in his tracks when he saw a man on a scissors lift going up and down checking the lights. Joshua was completely mesmerized! Every where the man drove the machine around Joshua followed and watched. At one point the man said to me, "Want to give your son a scare? Just hand him up to me and I will take him for a ride." I didn't say anything, but I figured Joshua would be thrilled to take a ride, not scared! So, I handed him up to the nice man and Joshua got to go up and down and forward and backward in the scissors lift! What a dream for a little boy!!! Joshua didn't want to leave the store after this!

2 comments:

Van Wesep Ventures said...

Looks like a fun evening, what a treat for Joshua. They get so mesmerized by equipment, it is really nice that he got to feel how it works as well as see it. Wonder what the liability carrier for the store would have thought?

Brenda said...

You must pack your camera like I do. I find it precious how little people respond to "new things" and how they just LOVE to explore! Adorable!