CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 18, 2007

A School Carnival

First let me say blogger and I aren't the best of friends right now! It has taken me two days to try to get the pictures to upload for this post! AHHHHH!!! Anyway, Friday night we went to our first school carnival (well okay our first school carnival as parents). It was at a school housed in a church in which a few of my friends go to. Along with the carnival there was a silent auction. Since our MOPS group did this as a fundraiser this year and will be doing it again next year I thought it would be good to go and see how another group handled their silent auction. The auction was huge!!! We actually bid on a few items and won two of them. Joshua also got to play a few carnival games, got a temporary frog tattoo and got a great balloon hat. It was a bit chaotic, but a fun night out!

Check out Joshua's balloon hat!

0 comments: