CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

First Preschool Field Trip

Today was Joshua's first preschool field trip! I volunteered to go along since I used to love this field trip as a teacher I thought I would like to go as a parent for once! We went to a place called The Post Family Farm. The family of a former teacher who used to work at the same school I did owns the farm so we took our preschool classes there for years before it became so popular. It has so many great kid-friendly activities like hay rides, a straw maze, farm animals to pet, a pumpkin train, and a playground. But the highlight of every fall trip is the delightfully delicious pumpkin donuts they serve for a snack! Today after munching down our donuts we even ordered some to take home as a special treat! The weather turned out better than predicted today so even though it wasn't sunny we avoided the rain. I must say that going on a field trip as a parent was much nicer and a lot less stressful than when I was the teacher! Below are a few pictures of the trip.

1 comments:

Van Wesep Ventures said...

Looks like he had a great time. Nicholas went to the same place last year - and Gabrielle is headed there on the 17th. Unfortunately, we probably won't get pictures to share as it looks like neither Paul or I will be able to accompany her class. I'll have to show her the pictures, so she can get a sneak peak.