CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Highly Recomended!

Last year my sweet Aunt Cher sent Joshua a subscription to a new Highlights High Five magazine for preschool age children. Joshua has loved this magazine and literally devours it the minute he sees it come out of the mailbox. Today was no exception. We had to immediately sit down and read through the whole magazine and find the hidden pictures (which Joshua has a knack for). At the back of the magazine is always a little game our book that can be cut out and played with. Today it was a pumpkin matching game which we had to do right away as well. So, when my aunt called a few weeks ago and asked if the subscription would be worthwhile enough to renew I told her it absolutely was. The proof is in the many magazines that have been tattered and torn due to all the use. We would HIGHLY recommend this magazine! Thanks Aunt Cher!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

We are on subscription #2 over here. Emma LOVES this magazine and the hidden pictures as well!

Tracy said...

Hi Catherine - I hope you remember me... Tracy Lyzenga, now Tracy Meengs, or Amy Schaaf's sister. I have been checking your blog for awhile through the link on Amy's blog. I just had to comment on this post. I have thought about getting the High Five magazine. We also like Highlights Hidden Pictures Playground. It is a little pricey, but the entire magazine is different hidden pictures, 3 of them with stickers! You renew by month, so you can always just get one month to see if you like it.

Catherine said...

Hi Tracy! I most certainly remember you! I've been checking your blog through your sister's as well. Thanks for the comment. I think we received a sample of the Hidden Pictures magazine a while back and Joshua loved it! I didn't know that you could do it on a month to month basis though. Thanks for the tip!