CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 17, 2010

Belated Mother's Day


We celebrated Mother's Day with my Grandma and Grandpa as well as our extended family yesterday. Even Matt and Katie were able to join us as they are back in MI for several days. It was nice to gather with everyone and honor my Grandma for being the sweet, caring and generous woman that she is. The boys love the extra attention they get from anyone since they are the only little kids on that side of the family. So glad we still have these family get-togethers with everyone! Unfortunately for me, I was delayed in getting my camera out so I didn't get many pictures.

Joshua just loves and adores Matt and Katie.

Watch out Aunt Cher, there is a monkey on your back!


Joshua and one of his most favorite people, my cousin Rachel.

0 comments: