CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

TROUBLE!

I've been asked several times what similarities I see between Joshua and Matthew to which the answer is, not many. Maybe it's being a second child, or my more laid-back parenting this time around, or just his personality, but child #2 is very different from child #1! Child #1 would have NEVER done what is pictured above! Child #2 on the other hand just looked at me, smiled and laughed (almost always seen when he is does something he shouldn't) and went about eating the spilled cereal from the floor! Pretty sure this one is going to keep us on our parenting toes.

2 comments:

Van Wesep Ventures said...

Is Sam going to have some competition ?

Brenda said...

This just makes me laugh because you could have really just inserted my Sam into the picture. He is SUCH a messner and into everything! He tore apart one of my fake plants tonight and ate half at it...what a mess he is. I always say he keeps me an honest parent. No sitting on my laurels w/ Sam!