CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 12, 2010

Curious Toddler

It's been 4 years since Joshua was the age Matthew is now so with that much time having passed I forget just how curious and observant an almost 15 month old is. I believe it's partly Matthew's personality and partly being second born and having an older sibling to learn from that has him doing things at a speedier rate than Joshua did. Today I was cleaning the house and Matthew was essentially following me in each room, we'd play for a few minutes and when I could break away I'd let him play and I'd clean. Mister curious discovered he could turn the lamp on the nightstand in our room on and off today and looked at me with a face beaming with pride and joy after making this discovery. This was a good 10 minutes of entertainment! Notice how he has figured out how to gain some height when needed?!?! This time he used our alarm clock to give him the extra inches needed to reach the pulls on the lamp.





1 comments:

Brenda said...

he looks just like my sticky-fingers-mister-Sam...who is able to reach anything!