CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 28, 2010

A little Christmas shopping done. . .

. . . . okay, so maybe it's more than a little. After 34 years of never having taken part in the early morning, Black Friday chaos I finally bit the bullet this year and went out with a friend and did it. My apologies to Erin who I called crazy for many years, I see now why she does it! Busy is an understatement when describing stores on Black Friday. I've never seen anything like it! I've never tag -team shopped (one person stands in line while the other goes and gets what they want and then you switch) nor have I ever stood in lines as long as I did that morning. We got some great deals, put a huge dent into many Christmas lists and had a fantastic time doing it. Pretty sure this will become an annual tradition.

0 comments: