CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 15, 2010

Seriously?!?!

In case you thought maybe I was exaggerating the truth a bit when I say Matthew is a climber just check out the video below. The first time he did this I had just taken some fruit out of the refrigerator to wash it and left the refrigerator door open just a touch; in the less than a minute it took me to wash the fruit and turn back toward the refrigerator this is what I found! Not only is he a climber, but a quick one! Seriously kid?!?!

2 comments:

Van Wesep Ventures said...

Love it - apparently the poor boy was thirsty! Oh Catherine, he is going to keep you on your toes and laughing all along the way!

Brenda said...

LOL...I just love it...it makes me feel half-way normal with my crazy monkey boy named, Sam!!