CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Colorfall at Frederik Meijer Gardens

We decided to head out and meet my dad at Frederik Meijer Gardens this afternoon to see the huge pumpkins they were displaying there this weekend. The weather was not so nice, cold, windy and raindrops here in there, but we decided to brave it anyway. Joshua enjoyed running around the gardens, touching the sculptures and decorating his own pumpkin. I personally love Frederik Meijer Gardens (my mom and I liked to spend time together there) and I think Joshua is starting to enjoy it too now that he is mobile. There is so much to see and for Joshua there is lots to explore and touch! Knowing there are so many great things coming in the next year that I would want to take Joshua to (the Christmas tree and train display, the butterflies, the children's garden in the summer) we decided to buy a years membership to the gardens. Now we can go there any time!! Click on the link below to see more pictures of our trip to the gardens today and look forward to many more pictures at the gardens in the future!
Watch the video

1 comments:

Van Wesep Ventures said...

Looks like a fun time despite the rain. Our kids would probably love those huge pumpkins, one of those moments where I wish we weren't so far away from things like that.
Glad you could enjoy it with your dad.