CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 01, 2006

91 Years and Counting. . .


It was my grandpa's 91st birthday this past Friday! Pretty significant I think! So, when I asked my grandpa how he was going to celebrate I was disappointed to hear him say he didn't want to celebrate. I understand because I'm not big on birthdays either (for kids they are fun, for adults it's just another day). I just couldn't let it go, thinking that we had to recognize God blessing him with 91 years of life somehow. So instead of making it a big deal we just had them over for dinner tonight, nothing big, but at least it was a small celebration. It's incredible to see how full of life my grandpa still is at 91 years old. Happy Birthday Grandpa, may God bless you with many more! (Just had to add this picture to the post because it pictures the oldest member of the family and the youngest member of the family together - 91 and 1 - Pretty amazing!)

0 comments: