CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 28, 2006

"Baby"


This is Joshua's new word! You must be saying to yourself, "boy she really is acting like a first time mom!" Seeing as though Joshua seems to be lacking in the language department (he only has a few words to communicate with) I was thrilled to hear him add "baby" to his small vocabulary. We are assuming this new word has come about because he is around Owen so much now. As an early childhood educator I wanted him to exposed to a variety of toys so I bought him a small baby doll a few months ago, but he never had much interest in it. Well, that seems to have changed! He's not going to the extreme that I'm sure little girls do when it comes to baby dolls, but at least he says "baby" and plays with it now. In fact the other night I gave him one of his old bottles to feed his baby with. It was so adorable I just had to get a picture. You can never start training a boy to be a father too soon!

1 comments:

Van Wesep Ventures said...

Way to go Joshua! The next time we get together Allison will have to bring her new "baby" (from the dollar store) and you can feed them together. You'll have to come over soon and you can push your baby in the stroller or shopping cart. I love to watch kids play pretend with real skills. Love, Aunt Toni