CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

A Surprise For Joshua

This afternoon Phil called me and asked me if I had purchased anything for my child today. I hadn't. Then he asked me how much I loved him. I told him lots. At this point I was lost. Then Phil asked me if I knew what toy was released today. I had no clue. Phil was flabbergasted since he thought I was up on all the latest toys! Then I hear this little voice laughing over the phone which I immediately recognized as the voice of Tickle Me Elmo (which I own and both Joshua and Owen love). Still I was confused. Then Phil went on to tell me that he had gotten Joshua the 10th anniversary Tickle Me Elmo that was just released in stores today and newly named TMX (Tickle Me 10 or Tickle Me eXtreme). How cool is my brother for doing that!!! So this evening Phil and Ciejae came over to give Joshua his new toy. Boy is this new Elmo crazy. It laughs hilariously as well as slaps his knee, falls down on the ground, rolls over, slaps the ground and gets back on his feet. The technology in this toy is quite something! Joshua liked his new Elmo at first, but like any toddler his attention span was short so he didn't play with it much. Thankfully Uncle Phil is very savvy and understood this. A huge thank you to Phil for spoiling Joshua once again!
Watch the video

1 comments:

Van Wesep Ventures said...

Great new toy Joshua, you'll have to show your cousin Allison sometime, she's never seen any Tickle Me Elmo at all, you'll have to show her what it's all about. Looks like you'll have lots of fun with it.