CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 07, 2006

"Out of Control!"

This is the phrase I would use to describe Joshua's hair the last couple weeks! This kid has so much hair I don't know what to do with it, especially the back which has a natural wave/curl to it. I decided Joshua's hair needed more assistance than my scissors or my expertise could offer, so off to Great Clips we headed (we wanted a cheap kid's haircut and fast). By the look on his face Joshua didn't seem too thrilled with the idea of letting some strange lady cut his hair at first, but when offered his snack cup filled with Smarties Joshua sat pretty still and didn't make a peep. He had lots of hair cut off and the back was thinned out. He looks like a new kid! I miss all that hair, but it had to be tamed!




No more unruly hair!



Looking handsome again!



Getting those locks tamed



The before shot, too much hair!

2 comments:

Van Wesep Ventures said...

Super cute, not that the curls weren't cute, but there's something about that baby's first haircut, just changes their whole look. Lookin' good Joshua!

Missy said...

What a cute little boy! Those first haircuts really turn them in to toddlers and not babies, don't they? Glad to see that he did well with the experience. Elijah didn't mind it the first time but this last time he wanted no part of it and would only get his hair cut while sitting on my lap. I'll have to remember the candy trick though, that might help!