CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Crazy and Chaotic. . .

Is how I would describe yesterday! It was the first MOPS (mother's of preschoolers) meeting this year. The day began with the struggle of trying to wake Joshua up early (he is somewhat like his mother and is grumpy if woken up). I had to literally shove breakfast down his throat, get him ready for the day and throw him in the car along with Owen. Then it was unloading tons of stuff plus two kids from my car once we got to church. Those of us setting up early for the meeting found that it wasn't easy with our kids running around! Then it was off to drop the kids off in the nursery and check on all of the volunteers who came to watch the children during the meeting yesterday. Finally the meeting got underway. It was a busy, but fun couple of hours that ended all too soon. So, back to gather up the kids and all their stuff and then loading up the car once again. As I found out yesterday, attending MOPS this year is going to be a lot different with all the responsibilities I have taken on as coordinator!
The rest of the day consisted of getting both boys to eat and take naps along with some laundry and taking care of all the stuff I had brought to the meeting that morning. Then after a quick dinner (I think I ate in 3 minutes) I headed back to church for a women's ministry night. MOPS had a booth there explaining the ministry we do at Cornerstone (our church). I got back home just in time to get Joshua ready for bed. It was a whirlwind day! Oh, and to top it off Joshua woke up this morning at 2 am throwing up! I have a feeling that today could be another long day.

1 comments:

Van Wesep Ventures said...

Crazy and chaotic doesn't quite seem to fully describe your day. Good luck as you try to establish a routine with extra responsiblities and an extra boy.
Hope Joshua is feeling better!