CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Off to Nashville. . .

Wednesday afternoon I will be off to Nashville, TN with three other women from my MOPS group for the MOPS International Convention. We are staying at a gorgeous resort hotel and convention center that just happens to across from a huge outlet mall so we should be able to keep busy for a few days. However, it should be an interesting time since I've never been away from Joshua overnight, let alone 4 nights! I don't think he will miss me much, but I'm afraid I'm going to miss him terribly - well okay, not those toddler temper tantrums he has been having! Don't be surprised if there aren't any new postings until I return, since Cory isn't the blogging type. I will update everyone once I return! Pray for safe travels for us both Wednesday when we leave and Sunday when we will return home.

0 comments: