CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Bathing Buddies



Today Owen woke up from his morning nap covered in spew. He had rolled around in it and had it all over himself, so there was only one option - A BATH! Of course as soon as I put Owen in the tub in Joshua's bath seat Joshua was a tad bit jealous. Joshua immediately tried to climb in the tub with his PJ's on. So, I stripped Joshua down and let him play in the bath water while I washed Owen clean of his morning mishap. I could tell they both thought it was a bit strange to have a someone else in the bathtub with them by the looks on their faces! The little water rats played for a half hour in the water and probably would have played longer if I'd let them! Just had to share the cute pictures I captured!

1 comments:

Van Wesep Ventures said...

what a pair...looks like they are getting a variety of experiences that mirror what siblings go through.