CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 13, 2006

Happy 85th Birthday!

The birthday lady with Joshua!

"Thaks for the frosting Great Grandma!"

Joshua's way of helping clean up!

This past week my Grandma turned 85. Once again, she and my Grandpa were not going to do much to celebrate! Of course I couldn't have them not celebrating such a major thing so we had them over for dinner last night along with my dad, Phil and Ciejae. We had a great time talking and catching up since we don't all get together as much as we used to. I think my Grandma enjoyed her birthday celebration too. I know Joshua appreciated when she let him stick his finger in the cake and lick the frosting off! What a blessing to have her in our lives and for her to have been given 85 years! May God bless her with many more years!

After the celebration we were cleaning up and our little stinker had to get in on the action. Joshua sat on the counter playing in the water and the soap suds. He was getting soaked so we ended up stripping him and letting him play in the sink. He even took his bath in the sink! What a little nut!

0 comments: