CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 08, 2007

Ice Cream, Ice Cream!!

For Christmas Joshua received this awesome ice cream truck playhouse (Pottery Barn Kids) from our friends the Ensch's. It is the coolest playhouse out there! I actually had my eye on it when it first came out in the spring catalog last year, but the price was WAY too much for a playhouse (somewhere close to $200). My friend Kim found it at a Pottery Barn outlet store and picked it up for Joshua, thinking I would have fun playing in it too (boy does she know me well). Joshua has been having fun running in and out of his ice cream truck as well as serving up food through the windows. I have a feeling that lots of ice cream and other goodies will continue to be served up for many years to come in this playhouse. Thanks to Matt, Kim and Ally for such a fun gift!

0 comments: