CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Welcome Samuel!

Joshua got to meet his third new cousin since he was born! Amazing that in his 21 short months of life he has helped welcome three cousins into the family - Allison, Owen and now Samuel! Last night we went to the hospital to visit Toni and Paul and their new son, Samuel who was born Thursday night. I figured it would be pretty interesting to see Joshua's reaction to the baby and it was. Joshua is getting a bit jealous lately when I am holding Owen or Owen is crawling on me. Joshua has even tried pushing or pulling Owen off of me (something he knows I don't go for and he can't get away with). So, last night when I was holding Samuel we saw either one of two faces the scowl - get him away look or the sad look - your my mommy, not his. It was quite funny as you can see from the pictures below. I think he was very happy that baby didn't come home with us; Cory and I were too - we aren't quite ready for another child yet!





















0 comments: