CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 07, 2007

First time this year playing out in the snow!

Since the snow has fallen everywhere we go Joshua has to touch the snow. So, I decided that we better spend some time in the fluffy white stuff. I had hoped Joshua would help me shovel the driveway, but HA, no slave labor for him! After a few shovels of snow he decided it was much more fun to make snow angels, roll in the snow, crawl in it and of course eat the snow! Perhaps you've noticed he is wearing the same snowsuit from last year; that's the beauty of having a child who is small for his age - you get much more use out of their clothes! We were outside for over an hour and Joshua could have stayed out much longer! I don't know where he has gotten his love for snow, but I know it certainly isn't from me! Although, I must say that now that I have snow pants it makes being outside much more enjoyable because I'm as toasty as Joshua is!

1 comments:

Van Wesep Ventures said...

Great fun! He beat our kids to the punch, we were busy around the house today and so we postponed the entire pundling up process until tomorrow. We heard there will be a little more snow anyway!