CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 02, 2008

Frog

This is our little frog friend who we found hanging out on a door at a Parade house Saturday night. Isn't he just the cutest little thing?!?! He really is a beautiful little creature! I've never seen anything quite like him so I carried him to the car and we transported him home in an empty Wendy's cup. He has been residing in Joshua's little bug house, that is until tonight when we let him go. Joshua really wanted to keep the little guy (and so did I), but to keep this frog alive and well we would need an aquarium, a $50 light set up and we would need to feed him live bugs daily. Uh, not going to happen! I talked to Joshua and told him the frog needs to live outside in God's creation and protect our house by eating all the bugs and he has happily agreed (I know Cory's will be happy about this too). I'm not sure if Joshua understands that the frog will hop away never to be seen again, but I guess only time will tell. We've had fun with this little hopper for a couple days letting him jump around and climb in our bathtub. He really is an amazing little creature who's climbing abilities are unbelievable! It's amazing to me that God put so much thought and detail into such a small creature! WOW!







0 comments: