CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

"Can we make a pumpkin pie?"


Joshua asked me this question weeks ago. I have no idea where he came up with it since he's never had pumpkin pie. So, when they made a pumpkin pie in preschool last week I thought that perhaps I wouldn't have to do the same, however Joshua took no part in creating the pie at school of course because he was busy doing his own thing while other kids helped. When my aunt asked me to make dessert for Thanksgiving I happily obliged since I can bake and enjoy doing so. Joshua and I set about making a couple of pumpkin pies this morning. He loved pouring, mixing and beating all the ingredients together. Now he can't wait to taste his creation, too bad he has to wait until tomorrow!




0 comments: