CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth . . .


















IN TACT! Unfortunately for Joshua that won't be happening this Christmas as this morning he slipped and fell walking up the steps into school. Poor guy really hurt himself! I immediately picked him up and carried him inside as he covered his mouth. I laid him in my lap to check out his mouth and saw blood. The cut under his lip was bleeding all the way through to the inside of his mouth. I sat him on the table to clean the cut and then inspected his mouth further to find a piece of his tooth on his bottom gums. Poor kid chipped his two front teeth! His teacher Miss Jessie and I calmed him down and we got some children's Tylenol; so I did end up leaving him at preschool as it was their last day and they were going to have a birthday party for Jesus that he was very excited about, but felt bad for him. Thankfully he has some very loving teachers who cuddled him and hugged him throughout the morning and even let the little stinker stay inside for recess! He keeps saying, "my teeth feel funny." He complains that it still hurts when he tries to bite into foods that are even semi hard. Thankfully I called the dentist right away after it happened and Joshua is now scheduled to see him late this afternoon to get his two front teeth smoothed out. Let's hope they look a bit better after our visit than they do right now!

0 comments: