CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Anticipation

With great excitement and anticipation (and a bit of anxiety) we look forward to my ultrasound tomorrow afternoon. It will be such a thrill to see all of this little being's parts moving around! I also worry about if they will find any abnormalities. We are praying for a report of a healthy little baby that is developing well. Joshua gets to be a part of this so that perhaps a bit more of the reality of the situation sinks in for him. He is very excited, but I'm not sure he totally understands the gravity of he situation and I know he has no idea how much it will effect his little life. We asked him last night if he thinks the baby is a boy or a girl to which he responded, "I don't know what the baby is". He keeps flip-flopping his thoughts on this so it will be interesting to see his reaction when we do find out the gender tomorrow. I too go back and forth in guessing between boy and girl. Any guesses??

0 comments: